- Free shipping for purchases over €100 by entering the code FREE
- Changes and returns until February 1. Free size exchange to peninsular Spain.
- Secure payment by card, Bizum or bank transfer.
- Contact us if you have any questions email@example.com
They speak of us
They speak of us
...Good shoes to stand for many hours? I will not tire of recommending them. The Nummulit are perfect for this situation...
(Sports and Health Sciences)
...At first glance you would say that they are urban shoes like others, but no. Behind its modern appearance hides a 100% minimalist sole...
(Shoe expert from ZapatillasMinimalistas.Net)
...My Nummulit Terra are perfect pair for working out, walking and standing all day long for work. So comfortable from first wear...
...wonderfully soft and comfortable feel. As soon as I put them on, I had that cozy feeling I expect in everyday sneakers...
(Scientific editor specialized in Health)
...Super pretty. Super flexible, with a thin sole to feel the ground and a wider toe box than conventional footwear. With this type of footwear you can regain a lot the health of your feet...
(Professional personal trainer)
..."Comfort". The word most used in the opinions of our customers....
...The Ignis is extremely comfortable. Putting it on for a walk or sports is like wearing slippers from home, but with exceptional protection and freedom of movement...
...In addition to having a modern and urban appearance, they hide a design and material in the sole that is completely comfortable, healthy and adaptable to the terrain...
El Confidencial Digital
The feet are our main support to move and keep ourselves straight. Its 26 bones, 33 joints and about 120 tendons, ligaments and muscles work together to perfectly fulfill its mission:
- Function as a lever that generates the propulsion forces necessary to walk, run or jump.
- Absorb impacts constantly.
- Adapt to the irregularities of the terrain.
- Transfer the rotation forces from the hip.
At nummulit we believe that a great footwear is the one that protects the feet and does not constitute an obstacle in the performance of their functions. For this we make minimalist footwear with the following characteristics:
- Flexible. Minimal interference in the natural movements of the foot.
- Thin sole. Approximately 6mm of outsole and 4mm of inner insole. Allowing communication between the foot and the floor, favoring stability and a good proprioception.
- Wide last. Leaving room for the fingers, avoiding imprisoning the foot and offering comfort.
- Zero-drop. We know drop as the heel lift, or slope between the heel and the front of the foot. Our footwear tends to zero drop and facilitates a good posture when walking or running.
- Minimum weight. For maximum energy use in each step.